Grantees will be asked to submit an invoice and sign a Receipt of Funds Letter of Agreement that will require that:
- Grantee will acknowledge funding by Wahala Film Fund in onscreen logo and printed credits for the completed project.
- Grantee will make the finished film available to Wahala Film Fund and also the trailer for (non-exclusive) use on our website.
- Grantee will provide an update on the status of the film at monthly intervals until completion.
- Grantee will assure that the film project will be completed within 12 months (one year) of receiving funds from Wahala Film Fund.
- Grantee understands that receiving Wahala Film Fund monies does not guarantee automatic entry or being selected by the Film Festival Partners of Wahala Film Fund.